Saturday, August 29, 2009

Huggies User? Enjoy The Ride Rewards? $50 In Gift Cards!!


If you are a young child, there is a good chance that you are using Huggies for diapers or wipes. If you do, are you signed up and playing their "Enjoy The Ride Rewards" program? All packages of diapers and wipes come with a reward code now that you can enter for points (they also send you points via email and in the normal mail). You use these point to enter drawings, play games for instant rewards such as diapers, pullups, gift cards or music downloads. In just the past two weeks, I have won (2) Kohl's $25 gift cards, (1) package of diapers and (1) package of pullups!! I have played for a couple months with only one music download won... now I've hit the jackpot! So worth it and no tricks... just luck of timing! If you need a referral, just email me with your email and I'll send you an invite. May as well try for something with all we spend on diaper needs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment